perl debugger problem

david

Hi all,

I have the following problem.
In the perl debugger when using the m command on a module it spawns
me the following error.

Not a subroutine reference at perl5db.pl line 7930.

I googled and searched here and in perlmonks and did not found an
answer.

I am using perl 5.10 on a linux machine.

Thanks,
David

Peter Scott

In the perl debugger when using the m command on a module it spawns me
the following error.

Not a subroutine reference at perl5db.pl line 7930.

I googled and searched here and in perlmonks and did not found an
answer.

I am using perl 5.10 on a linux machine.

Confirmed. This is a regression from 5.8.8. It appears to stem from new
code in constant.pm. I shall post a bug report. Thanks!

Peter Scott

Confirmed. This is a regression from 5.8.8. It appears to stem from
new code in constant.pm. I shall post a bug report. Thanks!

Erm, I meant to say that it worked in 5.8.8. This bug hasn't occurred
before, hence isn't a regression of any kind.