    But that is too old. I'm wondering what is the most popular one now.

    Thanks,
    Peng

    Peng Yu, Jul 2, 2008

  2. Peng Yu

    Ivan Novick Guest

    On Jul 2, 11:50 am, Peng Yu <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm wondering what is best perl library for C++.
    >
    > I foundhttp://www.perl.org/tpc/1998/User_Applications/When%20the%20STL%20Isn...
    >
    > But that is too old. I'm wondering what is the most popular one now.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Peng

    What is it you want to do: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XS_(Perl) is a
    standard package included with perl for interfacing with C/C++.

    Ivan Novick
    http://www.mycppquiz.com

    Ivan Novick, Jul 2, 2008

  3. Peng Yu

    Peng Yu Guest

    On Jul 2, 2:06 pm, Sherman Pendley <> wrote:
    > Peng Yu <> writes:
    > > I'm wondering what is best perl library for C++.

    > For what? Embedding Perl in your C++ app, or extending Perl with an XS
    > module written in C++? For the former, there's only one libperl, so it
    > is the "best" by default.
    >
    > For the latter, the Inline:: set of modules is pretty popular, and
    > require a bit less grunt work than the traditional ExtUtils::MakeMaker
    > approach. Have a look at Inline::CPP:
    >
    > <http://search.cpan.org/~neilw/Inline-CPP-0.25/lib/Inline/CPP.pod>

    I want to embed perl in my C++ app. I couldn't find any more recent
    webpage for libperl than the one in my OP. Would you please let me
    know whether this library is updated and where to download them?

    Thanks,
    Peng

    Peng Yu, Jul 2, 2008