perl modules

Robin

I have a hosting co. that won't let me install new perl modules, anyway I
could still run the modules...? Put them in the same dir as my script?

cc to (e-mail address removed) - Thanks.

gnari

Robin said:
I have a hosting co. that won't let me install new perl modules, anyway I
could still run the modules...? Put them in the same dir as my script?

this is a .... you guessed it ! ... FAQ

to be precise:
perldoc -q "How do I keep my own module/library directory?"

hope,
gnari

Uri Guttman

R> I have a hosting co. that won't let me install new perl modules,
R> anyway I could still run the modules...? Put them in the same dir
R> as my script?

FAQ. did you read the ENTIRE FAQ as i told you to do? nooooo!! you have
to ignore good advice all the time and get spoon fed.

now read the goddamned FAQ as it was written for YOU in mind. do you get
it? you ask questions the others ask FREQUENTLY!! ever realize that? the
name FAQ HAS A MEANING. these questions are asked OVER and OVER by every
newbie that learns perl. you are no exception.

now read the FAQ. i request others stop responding to robin until she
has shown us she has read the whole FAQ (and i mean the WHOLE thing). we
should have a quiz for her before we answer anything else.

uri

A. Sinan Unur

R> I have a hosting co. that won't let me install new perl modules,
R> anyway I could still run the modules...? Put them in the same dir
R> as my script?

FAQ. did you read the ENTIRE FAQ as i told you to do? nooooo!! you have
to ignore good advice all the time and get spoon fed.

now read the FAQ. i request others stop responding to robin until she
has shown us she has read the whole FAQ (and i mean the WHOLE thing).
we should have a quiz for her before we answer anything else.

What do you say we put together a web site for that purpose? :))

Robin

Uri Guttman said:
R> I have a hosting co. that won't let me install new perl modules,
R> anyway I could still run the modules...? Put them in the same dir
R> as my script?

FAQ. did you read the ENTIRE FAQ as i told you to do? nooooo!! you have
to ignore good advice all the time and get spoon fed.

now read the goddamned FAQ as it was written for YOU in mind. do you get
it? you ask questions the others ask FREQUENTLY!! ever realize that? the
name FAQ HAS A MEANING. these questions are asked OVER and OVER by every
newbie that learns perl. you are no exception.

now read the FAQ. i request others stop responding to robin until she
has shown us she has read the whole FAQ (and i mean the WHOLE thing). we
should have a quiz for her before we answer anything else.

I don't really have time, it's not a she, I'm on perlfaq2 now...peace,
-Robin

Robin

this is a .... you guessed it ! ... FAQ

to be precise:
perldoc -q "How do I keep my own module/library directory?"
Thanks for that -q option... peace...
-Robin

Helgi Briem

R> I have a hosting co. that won't let me install new perl modules,
R> anyway I could still run the modules...? Put them in the same dir
R> as my script?

FAQ. did you read the ENTIRE FAQ as i told you to do? nooooo!! you have
to ignore good advice all the time and get spoon fed.

now read the goddamned FAQ as it was written for YOU in mind. do you get
it? you ask questions the others ask FREQUENTLY!! ever realize that? the
name FAQ HAS A MEANING. these questions are asked OVER and OVER by every
newbie that learns perl. you are no exception.

now read the FAQ. i request others stop responding to robin until she
has shown us she has read the whole FAQ (and i mean the WHOLE thing). we
should have a quiz for her before we answer anything else.

Uri, did you suddenly find your Shift button? ;-)

Uri Guttman

HB> Uri, did you suddenly find your Shift button? ;-)

nah, it is enabled when i post to the clueless. consider it a LART
action.

uri