    seem to have let myself in for!

    Kind regards,

    Vic

    Vic Russell, Aug 19, 2005

  2. Vic Russell

    Ian Wilson Guest

    Vic Russell wrote:
    > Can anyone give me a simple example of how to pass arguments between a .NET
    > (VB in my case) client and a Perl (SOAP::Lite) server. I have a small system
    > going which works with a Perl client but I need to replace it with a .NET
    > one. At the moment I can't get a simple string sent to the Perl server
    > although the correct Perl module is being executed.
    >
    > I can return arguments to the .NET client but only in what seems a clumsy
    > way one parameter at a time rather than sending the full object back.
    >
    > Any tips here VERY gladly received. It is a bit of a steep learning curve I
    > seem to have let myself in for!

    Similar questions have had this sort of response:

    "You probably want to have a namespace on the returned data items.
    See the INTEROPERABILITY section of the SOAP::Lite docs."

    You might want to post example code (as per the posting guidelines)
    although a VB.Net newsgroup might also be a more appropriate venue.

    Ian Wilson, Aug 19, 2005