Phoenix.rb : Phoenix Ruby Users Group

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by James Britt, Dec 10, 2005.

  1. James Britt

    James Britt Guest

    The recent Refresh Phoenix[0] meeting earlier this month went extremely
    well, not the least because I announced plans for rebooting/refreshing
    the Phoenix Ruby Users Group, and got a strong response from the people
    there.

    I'm looking to have our first meeting on December 19. If you are
    interested in attending, please contact me offlist and I'll send you the
    current proposed plans.

    (If you were at the Refresh Phoenix meeting and already gave me your
    name and E-mail address then you should be getting E-mail from me; I
    sent out the proposed plans for the first meeting earlier this evening.
    If you do not receive this information then I may have mangled or
    misread your address and you should drop me a line.)

    Thanks,

    James Britt

    [0] http://www.refreshphoenix.org/

    http://www.30secondrule.com - Building Better Tools