PHPPwd\LOGIN\ASP.NET

gh

I am using VS 2008 and C#. I have a php website on another server that
will be accessing my asp.net site. What the user will do is type in a
password\login at the php site. I will need to get these values and
process them on the asp.net side and send back some values to the php
side for displaying. We had all this setup using an asp.net webservice,
but the other companies host, yahoo, does not allow php soap functions.
Any ideas? Should we be able to pass the login\password to a code
behind file, that I can use to validate, then send back data from the db?

TIA