PIL how to display multiple images side by side

suresh.amritapuri

Hi,

In PIL, how to display multiple images in say m rows and n colums when
I have m*n images.

suresh

Sean DiZazzo

Hi,

In PIL, how to display multiple images in say m rows and n colums when
I have m*n images.

suresh

Sounds like a good project to learn PIL with.

~Sean

Alf P. Steinbach

* suresh.amritapuri:
Hi,
Let me paste the code I have adapted from somewhere. I dont get a clue
on how to go further so that all the images would stay in their
respective positions.

I suggest you use the grid layout manager.

Uh, "geometry mangler".

Cheers,

- Alf