ping Jacob Navia--lcc-win32 download isn't working

jacob navia

Ralph Malph a écrit :
I can't seem to be able to download lcc-win32.
Could you take a look please?

Sh.....t!

That dammed server is down AGAIN!

Sorry about this, will fix it tomorrow

jacob

Keith Thompson

Ralph Malph said:
I can't seem to be able to download lcc-win32.
Could you take a look please?

I suggest that comp.compilers.lcc would have been a better place
to post this. Direct e-mail to jacob would also have worked,
assuming you have his address.

tea leaf

jacob navia:
Ralph Malph a écrit :

Sh.....t!

That dammed server is down AGAIN!

Sorry about this, will fix it tomorrow

Amateurish isn't the word! Cussing at customers, making them wait 24
hours for the privilege of buying your software... Mind blowing.

Surely you have at least a 99.5% SLA with your network provider? Is it
too much trouble to phone them and get the problem sorted out, like,
today?

Pathetic.

jacob navia

tea leaf a écrit :
jacob navia:

Amateurish isn't the word! Cussing at customers, making them wait 24
hours for the privilege of buying your software... Mind blowing.

Yes. Since I sell my software at no cost (it is a free download)
I could surely use my millions of easy earned dollars to get a
better provider.
Surely you have at least a 99.5% SLA with your network provider?

More than that... There are few total outages.
Is it
too much trouble to phone them and get the problem sorted out, like,
today?

Today is holiday in France, and anyway, local time is 23:20.
Pathetic.

Yes, you are pathetic.

Nick Keighley

One of the important things to look for in a server is that it is
non-dammed.  It's a big probem if it's dammed, whether it's Grand
Coolee Dammed or only Beaver Dammed.  If your provider is only
offering dammed servers, look elsewhere.  The same applies to cursed
servers and servers located in Hell.

Dammed servers start the undefined behavior before your C program
even starts, if it starts.

for those who wondered what he was on about "dammed serever" should be
"damned server". It's amazing that the least logical language ended up
as most common second langauge.

jacob navia

Gordon Burditt a écrit :
One of the important things to look for in a server is that it is
non-dammed. It's a big probem if it's dammed, whether it's Grand
Coolee Dammed or only Beaver Dammed. If your provider is only
offering dammed servers, look elsewhere. The same applies to cursed
servers and servers located in Hell.

Dammed servers start the undefined behavior before your C program
even starts, if it starts.

Very funny. I made a mistake in english.

Luckily for you, my english is still better than your french...

Nachy

Gordon Burditt a écrit :

Very funny. I made a mistake in english.

Luckily for you, my english is still better than your french...

.... Which is why people say, "Pardon my French."

-- Nachy