    Ralph Malph Guest

    I can't seem to be able to download lcc-win32.
    Could you take a look please?
    Ralph Malph, May 13, 2010

  2. Ralph Malph

    jacob navia Guest

    Ralph Malph a écrit :
    > I can't seem to be able to download lcc-win32.
    > Could you take a look please?

    Sh.....t!

    That dammed server is down AGAIN!

    Sorry about this, will fix it tomorrow

    jacob
    jacob navia, May 13, 2010

  3. Ralph Malph <> writes:
    > I can't seem to be able to download lcc-win32.
    > Could you take a look please?

    I suggest that comp.compilers.lcc would have been a better place
    to post this. Direct e-mail to jacob would also have worked,
    assuming you have his address.

    Nokia
    Keith Thompson, May 13, 2010
  4. Ralph Malph

    tea leaf Guest

    jacob navia:
    > Ralph Malph a écrit :
    >> I can't seem to be able to download lcc-win32. Could you take a look
    >> please?

    > Sh.....t!
    >
    > That dammed server is down AGAIN!
    >
    > Sorry about this, will fix it tomorrow

    Amateurish isn't the word! Cussing at customers, making them wait 24
    hours for the privilege of buying your software... Mind blowing.

    Surely you have at least a 99.5% SLA with your network provider? Is it
    too much trouble to phone them and get the problem sorted out, like,
    today?

    Pathetic.
    tea leaf, May 13, 2010
  5. Ralph Malph

    jacob navia Guest

    tea leaf a écrit :
    > jacob navia:
    >> Ralph Malph a écrit :
    >>> I can't seem to be able to download lcc-win32. Could you take a look
    >>> please?

    >> Sh.....t!
    >>
    >> That dammed server is down AGAIN!
    >>
    >> Sorry about this, will fix it tomorrow

    > Amateurish isn't the word! Cussing at customers, making them wait 24
    > hours for the privilege of buying your software... Mind blowing.

    Yes. Since I sell my software at no cost (it is a free download)
    I could surely use my millions of easy earned dollars to get a
    better provider.

    > Surely you have at least a 99.5% SLA with your network provider?

    More than that... There are few total outages.

    > Is it
    > too much trouble to phone them and get the problem sorted out, like,
    > today?

    Today is holiday in France, and anyway, local time is 23:20.

    > Pathetic.

    Yes, you are pathetic.
    jacob navia, May 13, 2010
  6. On 14 May, 04:53, (Gordon Burditt) wrote:
    > >Sh.....t!

    > >That dammed server is down AGAIN!

    > One of the important things to look for in a server is that it is
    > non-dammed.  It's a big probem if it's dammed, whether it's Grand
    > Coolee Dammed or only Beaver Dammed.  If your provider is only
    > offering dammed servers, look elsewhere.  The same applies to cursed
    > servers and servers located in Hell.
    >
    > Dammed servers start the undefined behavior before your C program
    > even starts, if it starts.

    for those who wondered what he was on about "dammed serever" should be
    "damned server". It's amazing that the least logical language ended up
    as most common second langauge.
    Nick Keighley, May 14, 2010
  7. Ralph Malph

    jacob navia Guest

    Gordon Burditt a écrit :
    >> Sh.....t!
    >>
    >> That dammed server is down AGAIN!

    > One of the important things to look for in a server is that it is
    > non-dammed. It's a big probem if it's dammed, whether it's Grand
    > Coolee Dammed or only Beaver Dammed. If your provider is only
    > offering dammed servers, look elsewhere. The same applies to cursed
    > servers and servers located in Hell.
    >
    > Dammed servers start the undefined behavior before your C program
    > even starts, if it starts.

    Very funny. I made a mistake in english.

    Luckily for you, my english is still better than your french...
    jacob navia, May 14, 2010
  8. Ralph Malph

    Nachy Guest

    On May 14, 6:32 am, jacob navia <> wrote:
    > Gordon Burditt a écrit :
    >
    > >> Sh.....t!

    > >> That dammed server is down AGAIN!

    > > One of the important things to look for in a server is that it is
    > > non-dammed.  It's a big probem if it's dammed, whether it's Grand
    > > Coolee Dammed or only Beaver Dammed.  If your provider is only
    > > offering dammed servers, look elsewhere.  The same applies to cursed
    > > servers and servers located in Hell.

    > > Dammed servers start the undefined behavior before your C program
    > > even starts, if it starts.

    > Very funny. I made a mistake in english.
    >
    > Luckily for you, my english is still better than your french...

    .... Which is why people say, "Pardon my French."

    -- Nachy
    Nachy, May 14, 2010