Please help me reselect dropdown on page reload

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Jedi Knight, Jul 19, 2005.

  1. Jedi Knight

    Jedi Knight Guest

    Hi,

    I've read many messages on google, but I can't figure this out, so I'm
    asking for help.

    My page is www.livehorsepicks.com/history.asp

    After the visitor selects the dropdown, it runs a function that reloads
    the page with a querystring that my ASP code can use. That works fine,
    but after the page loads, i need the dropdown to stay on the selection
    they chose.

    How can I do this?

    thx,
    Bodi

    ps
    as an aside, I notice a really weird behaviour. I've put a section tag
    in, and in the onload event used onLoad="location.hash='h'". It works,
    but only for a limited time. I then have to resave the page on my
    server, after which it starts working again. If need be, I'll just
    take it out altogether.

    Jedi Knight, Jul 19, 2005