    points!

    Thanks
    Paul in San Diego

    Paul in San Diego, Nov 17, 2004

  2. Paul in San Diego <> wrote:

    > The Members Only area is supposed to allow us members with access, to log in
    > and update rasters, d/l files etc. I changed the info in the script config
    > files to indicate where the site is now loaded, but all the scripts fail.
    > Suggestions are DEARLY APPRECIATED!
    >
    > I'm a part-time amateur on web design but scripting is not one of my strong
    > points!

    Then you must not have written the code being used, eh?

    The First Suggestion is to read the documentation that came
    with whatever (nameless) software you've gotten.

    The Second Suggestion is to contact the person/company that
    you got the software from for technical support.

    The Third Suggestion is to look in your server logs and
    see if there are any helpful messages in there.

    If none of those work, consider hiring someone who *is* a programmer
    to fix it up for you.

    --
    Tad McClellan SGML consulting
    Perl programming

    Tad McClellan, Nov 17, 2004

  3. Paul in San Diego

    dan baker Guest

    "Paul in San Diego" <> wrote in message news:<poLmd.123153$cJ3.74480@fed1read06>...
    > I just moved my Corvette Club's website ... I changed the info in the script config
    > files to indicate where the site is now loaded, but all the scripts fail.

    the more specific you can be about error messages, the better guesses
    people can make. Did you get a server 500 error? If you moved the
    files and did not chmod the scripts to rwxr-xr-x that might be your
    first problem. Then, you might want to ask the Host admin if there are
    any special naming convensions they have set up to limit or control
    execution...

    dan baker, Nov 18, 2004