    Server Application Unavailable

    Regards,
    CK

    Chris Kettenbach, Oct 30, 2004

  2. "Chris Kettenbach" <> wrote in message
    > Why are my ASP.NET apps giving me this message? I am unable to get

    anything
    > to work. Thanks for any help.
    > Server Application Unavailable

    I've had this problem when I copied application files to the server using
    Web-based remote administration tool. And the issue was with file system
    access rights. As soon as I allowed ASPNET to read from the directory,
    problem was fixed. Try to look in that direction...

    Regards,
    Dmitry

    Dmitry Duginov, Oct 30, 2004

  3. Chris Kettenbach