Please help!!

Suhani Sharma

could anyone help me with VHDL or verilog code for the hardware
implementation of 8 puzzle solution using a* heristic method

charles.elias

Suhani said:
could anyone help me with VHDL or verilog code for the hardware
implementation of 8 puzzle solution using a* heristic method

I don't know what an 8-puzzle is so I would have to charge extra for
research. Is heristic similar to heuristic? If not, I would have to
charge extra for more research. I wonder where these professors come
up with these impractical homework assignments. Is there a website:
"Vending Machines, Elevator Controls and Other VHDL Homework
Assignments for Professors Without a Clue"?

Anyway, you would have better luck getting help if you made a
demonstrable effort of your own to solve the problem before asking for
help in doing your homework. Although, for a problem like this, you
are more likely to get a large number of sarcastic comments--as you can
see.

Charles

Jeremy Stringer

charge extra for more research. I wonder where these professors come
up with these impractical homework assignments. Is there a website:
"Vending Machines, Elevator Controls and Other VHDL Homework
Assignments for Professors Without a Clue"?

I'm sure it's either factory programmed, or handed down from professor
to student through the ages, embedded in the species memory :)

You have no idea how many damn traffic light controllers I designed when
I was back at university :) It brings to mind the shrimp quote from
Forrest Gump...

Jeremy