Please help!!

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by Suhani Sharma, Apr 6, 2005.

  1. could anyone help me with VHDL or verilog code for the hardware
    implementation of 8 puzzle solution using a* heristic method
    Suhani Sharma, Apr 6, 2005

  2. Why?

    Jason Berringer, Apr 6, 2005

  3. Suhani Sharma

    Guest

    Suhani Sharma wrote:
    > could anyone help me with VHDL or verilog code for the hardware
    > implementation of 8 puzzle solution using a* heristic method

    I don't know what an 8-puzzle is so I would have to charge extra for
    research. Is heristic similar to heuristic? If not, I would have to
    charge extra for more research. I wonder where these professors come
    up with these impractical homework assignments. Is there a website:
    "Vending Machines, Elevator Controls and Other VHDL Homework
    Assignments for Professors Without a Clue"?

    Anyway, you would have better luck getting help if you made a
    demonstrable effort of your own to solve the problem before asking for
    help in doing your homework. Although, for a problem like this, you
    are more likely to get a large number of sarcastic comments--as you can
    see.

    Charles
    , Apr 7, 2005
  4. wrote:
    > charge extra for more research. I wonder where these professors come
    > up with these impractical homework assignments. Is there a website:
    > "Vending Machines, Elevator Controls and Other VHDL Homework
    > Assignments for Professors Without a Clue"?

    I'm sure it's either factory programmed, or handed down from professor
    to student through the ages, embedded in the species memory :)

    You have no idea how many damn traffic light controllers I designed when
    I was back at university :) It brings to mind the shrimp quote from
    Forrest Gump...

    Jeremy
    Jeremy Stringer, Apr 8, 2005
  5. Suhani Sharma

    Jim George Guest

    > It brings to mind the shrimp quote from Forrest Gump...

    ROFL!
    Jim George, Apr 8, 2005