Please ignore "Richard" and his bleatings, thanks.

Alexander Cain

If you haven't realized it by now, "Richard" is an idiot, a really bad HTML
writer, a sad excuse for a human being, and an admitted pedophile to boot.
He will never learn, he will never get the answer right, and he certainly
will never be able to have the reading comprehension skills to find the
proper advice within this newsgroup.

Cameron

Alexander said:
If you haven't realized it by now, "Richard" is an idiot, a really bad HTML
writer, a sad excuse for a human being, and an admitted pedophile to boot.
He will never learn, he will never get the answer right, and he certainly
will never be able to have the reading comprehension skills to find the
proper advice within this newsgroup.

I don't know about anyone else but I am sick and tired of this damn
flame warware in the newsgroup, this is a newsgroup for html, and
threads along these lines will quickly be added to filters.

~Cameron

Leif K-Brooks

Alexander said:
If you haven't realized it by now, "Richard" is an idiot, a really bad HTML
writer, a sad excuse for a human being, and an admitted pedophile to boot.

That may be the case, but these posts don't help us get rid of him; they
just annoy us. This war against him is getting to be more annoying than
he is.

Andy Dingley

He will never learn, he will never get the answer right, and he certainly
will never be able to have the reading comprehension skills to find the
proper advice within this newsgroup.

Here's a deal; I'll get a killfile, you go and get a life.

If I need lessons in spotting an idiot, then I'll ask for them.
But thanks for the target practice anyway.

Alexander Cain

Andy Dingley said:
Here's a deal; I'll get a killfile, you go and get a life.

If I need lessons in spotting an idiot, then I'll ask for them.

Find a mirror and practice.