    He will never learn, he will never get the answer right, and he certainly
    will never be able to have the reading comprehension skills to find the
    proper advice within this newsgroup.

    Alexander Cain, Jan 26, 2004

  2. Alexander Cain

    Cameron Guest

    Alexander Cain wrote:
    > If you haven't realized it by now, "Richard" is an idiot, a really bad HTML
    > writer, a sad excuse for a human being, and an admitted pedophile to boot.
    > He will never learn, he will never get the answer right, and he certainly
    > will never be able to have the reading comprehension skills to find the
    > proper advice within this newsgroup.

    I don't know about anyone else but I am sick and tired of this damn
    flame warware in the newsgroup, this is a newsgroup for html, and
    threads along these lines will quickly be added to filters.

    ~Cameron

    Cameron, Jan 26, 2004

  3. Alexander Cain wrote:
    > If you haven't realized it by now, "Richard" is an idiot, a really bad HTML
    > writer, a sad excuse for a human being, and an admitted pedophile to boot.

    That may be the case, but these posts don't help us get rid of him; they
    just annoy us. This war against him is getting to be more annoying than
    he is.

    Leif K-Brooks, Jan 26, 2004
  4. Alexander Cain

    Andy Dingley Guest

    On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 22:54:07 -0500, "Alexander Cain"
    <> wrote:

    >He will never learn, he will never get the answer right, and he certainly
    >will never be able to have the reading comprehension skills to find the
    >proper advice within this newsgroup.

    Here's a deal; I'll get a killfile, you go and get a life.

    If I need lessons in spotting an idiot, then I'll ask for them.
    But thanks for the target practice anyway.

    Andy Dingley, Jan 26, 2004
  5. "Andy Dingley" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 22:54:07 -0500, "Alexander Cain"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >He will never learn, he will never get the answer right, and he certainly
    > >will never be able to have the reading comprehension skills to find the
    > >proper advice within this newsgroup.

    > Here's a deal; I'll get a killfile, you go and get a life.
    >
    > If I need lessons in spotting an idiot, then I'll ask for them.

    Find a mirror and practice.

    Alexander Cain, Jan 26, 2004