    Psi Guest

    as the subject says,

    any books?

    Psi, Nov 17, 2009

  2. Psi

    silvercl Guest

    Re: Please recommend the books that might be helpful to learn Python

    On Nov 17, 7:18 am, Psi <> wrote:
    > as the subject says,
    >
    > any books?

    This is one of the good books available on the internet...
    http://diveintopython.org/
    I myself liked this book very much (to start with).
    Also, on the website, on the right-hand-side it mentions about other
    books.

    --
    Silver, Chandrakant.

    silvercl, Nov 17, 2009

  3. Re: Please recommend the books that might be helpful to learn Python

    Chandrakant Silver, Nov 27, 2009