    p.v.s.s.kamala ratnam
    mail:

    , Dec 20, 2007

  2. Sreenivas Guest

    wrote:
    > hai
    > this kamala from vizag i doing my pg in computers .i want do some
    > speshal coarsess in java bacess please send me all the details about
    > the coarsess and intituts in vizag providing us to do this corses
    > your's faithfully
    > p.v.s.s.kamala ratnam
    > mail:

    go to sun website ............and learn by urself

    Sreenivas, Dec 20, 2007

  3. rossum Guest

    On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 02:42:49 -0800 (PST),
    wrote:

    >hai
    >this kamala from vizag i doing my pg in computers .i want do some
    >speshal coarsess in java bacess please send me all the details about
    >the coarsess and intituts in vizag providing us to do this corses
    >your's faithfully
    >p.v.s.s.kamala ratnam
    >mail:

    http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/index.html

    rossum

    rossum, Dec 20, 2007
  4. Roedy Green Guest

    On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 02:42:49 -0800 (PST),

    >hai
    >this kamala from vizag i doing my pg in computers .i want do some
    >speshal coarsess in java bacess please send me all the details about
    >the coarsess and intituts in vizag providing us to do this corses
    >your's faithfully

    There are so many spelling errors in there, I can't tell what you are
    asking. Is "vizag" a city?
    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    The Java Glossary