plone site in separate database - MountFolder

krzychu

Hallo,
I have an existing plone site called "info", I've added some scripts to
it.
I would like to have that plone site into a separate ZODB
database(separate
..fs file).
There is a MountFolder product (1.2 - the latest release), by mean of
this
you can create MountFolder which data is stored in separate ZODB
database.
See manual
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/ingeniweb/MountFolder/README.txt?rev=1.6
(I don't use ZEO section).
Creating this MountFolder works fine. There is my registry in
etc/zope.conf
file of my zope instance:
<zodb_db infi2>
<filestorage>
path $INSTANCE/var/infi2.fs
</filestorage>
mount-point /infi2
container-class
Products.MountFolder.MountFolder.MountFolder
</zodb_db>

But I can't import my plone site or even create brand new plone site
from
Add menu in the MountFolder.
When I try to import my plone site I get the following error:
Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: portal_types
When I try to add brand new plone site from Add menu (Plone Site
position) I
get the following error:
Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: portal_url

I've noticed that some standard actions in MountFolder don't work as
well.
For instance when I try to paste Image object into MountFolder I get
error
too:
Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: portal_url

How can I solve this problem?
Do you have any ideas how to put existing plone site into separate
database?

Regards
Crissssss