Plz Help Needed! The type initializer threw an exception. ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: A

batista

Hello All,

I have windows server 2003 with IIS 6.0..
I have a webservice that is using a vc7 dll which in turn is using a
com dll...now....

there is a function there in that vc7 dll that is using the com dll to
connect to a server running on different machine.

Now when I call that function from webservice its giving me eception
that

System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for
"TraderComponent.InteropWeb" threw an exception. --->
System.UnauthorizedAccessException:

Access is denied.

TraderComponent is my vc7 dlls name...and interopweb is the class
contaning that function..

BTW this whole thing is working fine in windowx XP....

I thnk it has something to do with the permission rights etc....

Plz help me out on this...
Wats causing the problem...

Thanks
Cheers...