The type initializer for 'System.Web.UI.BaseParser' threw an exception.

bmayer

I am using VWD. I have tried googling this, but can not figure out what
is wrong. It says that the error is in a .aspx file that I have not
changed. Below is the line VWD complains about.

<%@ Page Language="VB" MasterPageFile="~/MasterPage.master"
AutoEventWireup="false" CodeFile="Options.aspx.vb" Inherits="Options"
title="Untitled Page" %>

I have changed the vb code behind file. The most recent change (when it
started complaining) was when I generated a typed dataset and imported
it into the vb file. The problem is that this error does not go away.
Even now when I have deleted the associated code, it is still giving an
error.

Ben