POI HSSF generate 2nd excel worksheet.

Barbara Vernaeve

Hi all,

I have the following problem:
when I hit a button on a jsp page, the struts action does the
following: generate a HSSF and write this to a ByteArrayOutputStream
(baos). This baos is then handled in a servlet, which shows the correct
Excel worksheet.
This works the first time.
However, when I try to execute this a second time without closing the
previous excel worksheet, the data in the worksheet doesn't change or
no new worksheet is created.
When I open an empty excel sheet (just this, no previous excel open)
and hit the button, it works.
Anyone an idea what goes wrong here?

Thanks in advance,

Barbara