    The purpose of the page is to accept a person's name, address and email
    address.

    Thank you!

    xzzy, Feb 1, 2005

  2. If you mean browser's modal dialog, javascript call showModalDialog will do.
    You can emit it with Response.Write if you wish or, better, implement sone
    client-side event handling.

    Eliyahu

    "xzzy" <> wrote in message
    > How can I popup the index.aspx page for a folder and have it be a window
    > that does not have either an address dropdown, toolbar or menus?
    >
    > In other words, a page similar to what a javascript Response.Write("<html>

    ..

    Eliyahu Goldin, Feb 1, 2005

  3. xzzy

    Kalyan Kumar Guest

    use this javascript code for popup

    write this in between the head tags

    script language="javascript">
    function PopUp(ref)
    {
    var strFeatures="toolbar=no,status=no,menubar=no,location=no"
    strFeatures=strFeatures+",scrollbars=yes,resizable=no,height=320,width=
    500"

    newWin = window.open(ref,"TellObj",strFeatures);
    newWin.opener = top;
    }
    </script>

    call this function as

    this might help

    Kalyan

    Kalyan Kumar, Feb 1, 2005
  4. xzzy

    xzzy Guest

    how to open a page and set it's properties without JavaScript, i.e.:

    // Set the page's properties here

    }

    Thank you!

    xzzy, Feb 1, 2005
  5. xzzy

    Axel Dahmen Guest

    You can't. ASPX generates content dynamically, no more.

    You can still "remote-control" a browser by using special commands in your
    server-side code... These commands are written in JavaScript, put within
    <script></script> tags, output with the ASPX page and executed on the
    browser. It's called client-side code. ;)

    HTH,
    Axel Dahmen

    ------

    Axel Dahmen, Feb 1, 2005