Pop-up menu in Dreamweaver

Heidi

Hi, I'm totally stumped. I've created a few pop-up menues on a
dreamweaver template. There are numerous pages using the template. I
had to move the pages to a new directory. Now the pop-up menues still
work in the template, but I'm unable to have them appear on the pages.
Where did I loose the connection? (my link-checker mentions the
following broken links mm_menu.js: background url '+menu.bgImageUp+'
and img src '+ menu.childMenuIcon +'.
Hope someone can help me:)

Heidi

Hi, I'm totally stumped. I've created a few pop-up menues on a
dreamweaver template. There are numerous pages using the template. I
had to move the pages to a new directory. Now the pop-up menues still
work in the template, but I'm unable to have them appear on the pages.
Where did I loose the connection? (my link-checker mentions the
following broken links mm_menu.js: background url '+menu.bgImageUp+'
and img src '+ menu.childMenuIcon +'.
Hope someone can help me:)

Hi, it's me again, I just spent the day and half the night messing
around with this and eventually found one solution anyway, if anyone's
got a better one, I'd love to hear about it. But hope this will help
someone in the same predicament. I just converted all the template
areas with menus to editable regions, made sure the links were
document related to the pages and then updated the pages based on that
template. Now it works, Yay!