    Is it possible and if it is, how it can be done???

    Thanks in advance

    Vijay Kerji

    Vijay Kerji, Nov 23, 2004

  2. Vijay,

    To populate on client side is not a problem. DataGrid renders to a <table>.
    You just need to navigate through table rows and cells in javascript, find
    the cells you need to modify (or insert a row) and set the cell's innerText
    property to the parsed values.

    A bigger question is if you need to communicate the changes to the server.

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Nov 23, 2004