popup window "This resource cannot be found"

Guest

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help :):

I have an .aspx page that creates javascript on the fly within a button
click event handler. The script creates a function AND CALLS THAT SAME
FUNCTION that opens a new window which will contain another .aspx page. The
new popup window opens just fine, however, the parent page from which the
'click' event originated from produces the error "The resource cannot be
found" for some reason. Anyone

Guest

Hey never mind all! I found that adding an attribute to the button itself and
calling the function from its click event (along with having the script
already in place, not creating it in the click event) fixed the issue.