Position within page....

Griff

Rather a general question...

I've just gone to Google and there's a link saying "add world cup live
scores..."

I clicked on that link and there are a whole lot of boxes containing content
that I can pick up and drag around, changing their relative position on the
screen.

Fantastic - but how do they do this (were can I read up on this?)

Thanks

Griff

Aaron Bertrand [SQL Server MVP]

Search Google for "dynamic HTML" and/or DOM and/or Javascript.

(Nothing to do with ASP.)

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Griff said:
Rather a general question...

I've just gone to Google and there's a link saying "add world cup live
scores..."

I clicked on that link and there are a whole lot of boxes containing
content that I can pick up and drag around, changing their relative
position on the screen.

Fantastic - but how do they do this (were can I read up on this?)
In a client-side scripting/DHTML/CSS newsgroup:
http://groups.google.com/groups/dir?sel=33584039