    Iwould like to be able to tell the editor to accept a few custom attributes
    for the UL and LI tags as valid. Is that possible?

    Paul

    PJ6, Sep 24, 2007

  2. Just ignore the warnings.
    You can check off "Validate HTML" in Visual Studio HTML edit settings.
    Or simply close (do not have it open in edit) that file and Visual studio
    will not give you warnings

    George.

    George Ter-Saakov, Sep 25, 2007

  3. PJ6

    PJ6 Guest

    Ahh, OK.

    The validation customization feature gave me hope, but it looks like they
    never really implemented any of it. Not even custom tags, which they
    specifically put in there. Annoying, but I can live with it I guess.

    Thanks,
    Paul

    PJ6, Sep 25, 2007