    Can I use Dragon Dictate software to make code using
    voice commands?

    , Jan 21, 2010

  2. wrote:
    > Can I use Dragon Dictate software to make code using
    > voice commands?

    Probably.

    You should ask Dragon Dictate technical support. You seem to have a
    pre-sale question about the capabilities of the Dragon Dictate software;
    their tech support is the best source of that information.

    Victor Bazarov, Jan 21, 2010

  3. Trust me, your throat would run dry before your fingers grow tired.

    Nicolas Bruno, Jan 22, 2010
  4. Adalert

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2011