possible to link open sessions to users?

PJ6

There doesn't appear to be a way to link a logged in user id to currently
open sessions when using an ASPState database in SQL Server to track session
state (I'm looking at ASPStateTmpSessions table). Maybe I'm looking in the
wrong location? Or will I need to customize?

Paul

Gregory A. Beamer

There doesn't appear to be a way to link a logged in user id to
currently open sessions when using an ASPState database in SQL Server
to track session state (I'm looking at ASPStateTmpSessions table).
Maybe I'm looking in the wrong location? Or will I need to customize?

Are you using impersonation so the user is actually logged in as himself
or herself?

If so, there is information you can pull from SQL Server to see what
sessions are still active. Worst case is looking in SQL Server.

Peace and Grace,