PostBack Opens new window

Anbu

Hi,

Earlier I had a WebForm with a DataGrid. I have implemented a function to
sort the records on clicking the columns. It was working fine until I added
the custom controls on it.

Now the sort methods invoke another window and with
javascript:__doPostBack('xxx') function. Clicking any of the links on the
page opens a new window, where I want to open it on the same window.

The pages are still executing properly if I remove the controls.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Anbu

Anbu

Eliyahu,

No, It doesnt work fine still. Please note that the page works fine if i
remove the Custom Controls. I have some JavaScripts & Images on the Java
Script.

Please help me.

Thanks,
Anbu