Problems in PostBack

Anbu

Hi,

Earlier I had a WebForm with a DataGrid. I have implemented a function to
sort the records on clicking the columns. It was working fine until I added
the custom controls on it.

Now the sort methods invoke another window and with
javascript:__doPostBack('xxx') function. Clicking any of the links on the
page opens a new window.

These controls are working fine with another application. Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Anbu