Postback Query

Tim

Being relativly new to ASP.NET, what is the stratagy for populating a combo
box, but not have the whole page refresh? ie. if a user selects one value
from one box, then another one gets populated based on it value. (Like when
a make of car is selected, then the models for that make are retreived).

I have created server side controls and have Postback switched on, but this
refreshes the whole page. Do I have to use Javascript or something?

Any pointers / advice will be greatly appreciated.

TIA

Tim

burlo

You will need to use AJAX. This will only render the dropdownlist and not the
whole page.