PP: Testing Localization + Globalization

prabhupr

Hi All

Is there any easy way to validate if my current code base fully support
Localization + Globalization?

1. Any tool to scan all my code base files (aspx. cs,...) and identify
if there are any hard-coded messages, which needs to be localized

2. The Text/Value property for ASP UI Controls are read from Resource
file rather than hard-coded

3. Each of the Resx/Resource file(s) have all the items that needs to
be localized

4. Anything else that I have not thought of

Thanks
PP