How to apply implicit localization on custom user controls?

Guest

Hi everyone,

Actually I have recently started working with ASP.NET 2.0 and I have been
working on the globalization aspect of my company's web project. At this
moment, I am struck with localization of .ascx file ie custom user controls.
Can't we do it implicitly as we do for .aspx files or web forms pages? Any
other ways through which I can accomplish it. All the responses are welcome.

Jeeran

Hello Dushyant,

The only way I have found this possible is by using Global Resources.

Guest

Hi Jeeran,

Yeah I already knew that but I was not able to bind the data through
expressions properties because it does not show all the controls. Can we add
new controls in that?