Precompile leaves a blank folder

Guest

Ok, I have tried to look everywhere to see if anyone has had the same
problem. Its driving me crazy. I am trying to precompile my web application
and i get no error messages but am left with a blank folder where all the
compiled code should be. plus I see the files being created while its
compiling, but then when its done they disappear. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

Laurent Bugnion [MVP]

Hi,
Ok, I have tried to look everywhere to see if anyone has had the same
problem. Its driving me crazy. I am trying to precompile my web application
and i get no error messages but am left with a blank folder where all the
compiled code should be. plus I see the files being created while its
compiling, but then when its done they disappear. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

First thing that comes to my mind: Do you have a post-build event that
you forgot? Something like "move all binaries to another folder"?

Greetings,
Laurent

Guest

no, but i am using thrid party controls with dotnetnuke as well

Hi,

--
Laurent Bugnion [MVP ASP.NET]