Present XSLT template on screen.

Hi there,

I am using a tool (Scriptura) to design a publishing page template where I
could
specify text areas and graphic areas, plus some dividing lines, etc.

Scriptura can then generate XSLT template to be formatted into XSL-FO.

Are there ways of presenting this XSLT template on screen where the
content-editor
can fill in the content in the defined text and graphics areas? That means,
the application
or plugin reading the XSLT template has to know about the predefined areas.

Hope you could assist. Thanks!

- A