Presenting Miami Java Users Group (MJUG)

maudrit

Hello Java Enthusiasts,

For all of you living in South Florida, I want to present the Miami
Java Users Group (MJUG).

http://www.miamijug.org

The Miami Java Users Group (MJUG) has been established to provide
information about Java related technologies and Software Engineering
topics to its members, to facilitate contacts between its members and
to promote the use of Java technology in Software Development
Community.

Membership is free and open to anyone.

http://www.miamijug.org/members/join-us/

We are organizing several events this year, so stay in touch.

Best Regards,

Maudrit Martinez
Miami Java Users Group Leader
(e-mail address removed)
http://www.miamijug.org

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing
left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away" ~Antoine de
Saint-Exupery