South Florida Software Symposium - May 18 - 20, 2007

maudrit

Greetings!

We are happy to announce the South Florida Software Symposium.

The NFJS Symposium Tour is coming to South Florida on May 18 - 20,
2007. Get ready to have three intensive days of learning and
networking.

The No Fluff Just Stuff Software Symposium Series is designed to cover
the latest in trends, best practices, and newest developments in
Enterprise Java, Java/Groovy, ESB/SOA, Ajax, Web Services, Agility,
and Architecture.

Soon we will have available all the conference details at
http://www.nofluffjuststuff.com and http://www.miamijug.org.

This is the first of the many events we are coordinating to have in
South Florida. With your support and our commitment we will see many
more. We are working hard to promote South Florida within the Global
Software Community.

South Florida Software Symposium is brought to you by NFJS and Miami
Java Users Group.

We are looking forward to see you there,

Maudrit Martinez
Miami Java Users Group Leader
(e-mail address removed)
http://www.miamijug.org

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing
left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away" ~Antoine de
Saint-Exupery