[Press Release] WANdisco Gives Back to the Subversion Community

Lew

Profits from WANdisco Subversion Support Contract Sales Go Toward
Subversion’s Continuing Development and Support the Activities of the
Subversion community.

httq://svn.wandispam.scum/WANdisco_Gives_Back_to_the_Subversion_Community

Spam, spam, spam, spam, ...

Filthy spammers. Anyway, who needs Subversion? Everybody knows git is the
way to go!

Even if I liked Subversion, which I do a little, I will now stay waaaaay the
hell away from it because of George Powell and his stupid wan disco scam. He
has ruined svn for me. Good work, George!

Keep up the pale dancing.