Previous Link Cached after Browser Back Button pressed

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Earl Teigrob, Dec 15, 2003.

  1. Earl Teigrob

    Earl Teigrob Guest

    This is an odd one. When I first display a thumbnail page and the user
    clicks one of the image links, the user goes to the correct page. If the
    user uses my application back button, (called "Thumbnail View") to return
    the the thumbnail view, everything works great. However, if the user uses
    the Browser Back Button to return to the thumbnail view, any thumbnail that
    is pressed will return the user to the previous image page that was viewed.
    The thing that is strange is that when I use the debugger to analize this,
    no event is being fired when it goes to the previous page link...

    Eveything was working fine and then I changed a bunch of things but one
    thing I may have changed that could have affected this is going from expicit
    to implict control id nameing... could this cause a problem???

    you can find an example of this problem at

    http://www.site2020.com/PhotoBrowserApp/default.aspx?MediaPath=/By Event/

    Thanks for your help

    Earl
    Earl Teigrob, Dec 15, 2003