Previous Link Cached after Browser Back Button pressed

Earl Teigrob

This is an odd one. When I first display a thumbnail page and the user
clicks one of the image links, the user goes to the correct page. If the
user uses my application back button, (called "Thumbnail View") to return
the the thumbnail view, everything works great. However, if the user uses
the Browser Back Button to return to the thumbnail view, any thumbnail that
is pressed will return the user to the previous image page that was viewed.
The thing that is strange is that when I use the debugger to analize this,
no event is being fired when it goes to the previous page link...

Eveything was working fine and then I changed a bunch of things but one
thing I may have changed that could have affected this is going from expicit
to implict control id nameing... could this cause a problem???

you can find an example of this problem at

http://www.site2020.com/PhotoBrowserApp/default.aspx?MediaPath=/By+Event/

Thanks for your help

Earl