Print from applet

Martin

Is it possible to print from an applet? I've searched the net and
several places it is mentioned that an applet needs to be signed in
order to be able to print from it. Is that correct?

In my case, I want to print the contents of a Dialog (AWT). If it's
possible to print from an applet - can anyone help on the way?

I've tried the following without lucj:

Added import java.awt.print.printable
Made the class (the dialog) implement Printable
Added the function int print(Graphics graphics, PageFormat pageFormat,
int pageIndex)

The applet compiles but when running it I get a
ClassNotFoundException.

/ Martin