    printf is the code to send to monitor. What is the code to send to printer?
    Thanks and regards,
    Khoon.

    Red Dragon, Oct 14, 2005

  2. Red Dragon wrote:
    > Can someone kindly advice me how to send the print result to the printer
    > instead of to the monitor in a C program?
    > printf is the code to send to monitor. What is the code to send to printer?
    > Thanks and regards,
    > Khoon.

    How do do this varies by system, and is not on topic here.
    However, see http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/q19.8.html
    for some hints. If you have questions about it beyond that,
    you should take them to a new group dedicated to your
    system type where you can get appropriate help.

    -Daivd

    David Resnick, Oct 14, 2005

  3. Red Dragon wrote:
    > Can someone kindly advice me how to send the print result to the printer
    > instead of to the monitor in a C program?
    > printf is the code to send to monitor. What is the code to send to printer?
    > Thanks and regards,
    > Khoon.

    How to do this varies by system, and is not on topic here.

    David Resnick, Oct 14, 2005