    Can anyone point me to a useful add-on to do this?

    Thanks;
    Michael

    Michael Rich, Apr 10, 2005

  2. Michael Rich

    Floyd Burger Guest

    WebPlanner from www.componentscience.net might do it for you

    --
    Floyd

    Floyd Burger, Apr 10, 2005

  3. You can also look at the winforms schedule components from Infragistics. It
    mimics the display of the Microsoft Outlook calendaring components and also
    includes print functionality including daily, weekly, monthly, yearly,
    trifold (choice of 3 calendar sections to print per page), calendar details
    as well as memo style.
    http://www.infragistics.com/Products/NetAdvantage/WinForms/Schedule.aspx

    Andrew Smith \(Infragistics\), Apr 16, 2005