printf() and scanf() questions

Mark McIntyre

Martin said:
Since you don't actually help anyone with your absurd misreading of the
standard,

Whereas you don't actually help anyone with your absurd insulting posts,
because hardly of the poor newbies whom you insult and look down upon to
will see past the insults and invective to the grain of truth therein.
and you are obviously obnoxious when you incorectly "correct"

Feel free to point out where, in my original comment on your post, I was
offensive.
my correct posts, I'd say you will the obnoxious unelpful person award.

I'd say I'm out of the competition because I'm not an arrogant, pompous
twat with an overinflated ego and no sense.

Don't bother to reply, you're in my bitbucket along with your soulmates
Jacob and Kenny. You may not be a troll but you're still a prat.

Antoninus Twink

I'd say I'm out of the competition because I'm not an arrogant, pompous
twat with an overinflated ego and no sense.

Splutter. My coffee just went everywhere.
Don't bother to reply, you're in my bitbucket along with your
soulmates Jacob and Kenny. You may not be a troll but you're still a
prat.

How embarrassing for Jacob and Kenny to be in the same company as "call
for an" Ambuhlance...

Kenny McCormack

Splutter. My coffee just went everywhere.

How embarrassing for Jacob and Kenny to be in the same company as "call
for an" Ambuhlance...

Yeah, you should see us guys - we're just like 3 peas in a pod.
We go out drinkin' together every Friday night...

Richard

Mark McIntyre said:
Whereas you don't actually help anyone with your absurd insulting
posts, because hardly of the poor newbies whom you insult and look
down upon to will see past the insults and invective to the grain of
truth therein.

Feel free to point out where, in my original comment on your post, I
was offensive.

What? Priceless.
I'd say I'm out of the competition because I'm not an arrogant,
pompous twat with an overinflated ego and no sense.

Actually you are.
Don't bother to reply, you're in my bitbucket along with your
soulmates Jacob and Kenny. You may not be a troll but you're still a
prat.

Run Forest! Run.