printing a datagrid

bill

I have a web form with datagrids.

I would like users to be able to print the page and control the location of
the page break somehow, so text doesn't get divided between two pages.

Has anyone already thought of good ways to format a web forms page for
printing? Can I get it to print landscape?

Thanks
Bill

Riki

bill said:
I have a web form with datagrids.

I would like users to be able to print the page and control the
location of the page break somehow, so text doesn't get divided
between two pages.

Insert this tag to get a page break:

You could create some code to insert it dynamically either on
the server or on the client with javascript.
Has anyone already thought of good ways to format a web forms page for
printing? Can I get it to print landscape?

The @page css rule is supposed to control that, but it's not
supported by many browsers:
http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/page.html
Thanks