DataGrid Printing not proper on a Web Page

Jay

Hi,

I have this problem with DataGrid printing.

I have a page which contains only DataGrid. When i try to print the
page, only 1st page contains the verticle and horizontal lines of the
grid. The rest of the pages do not contain any lines.

Second thing, between pages while printing there are some word break of
a line. I dont want this line break.

Can anybody help me with this??
Help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.