printing pdf in background

MAHERNOZ

I am using asp.net 2003 and crystalreports XI and .net

I export my reports in pdf format.

I want to print a pdf file in background. The pdf is saved on the
server side and shouldn't be saved on the client side and also
shouldn't be shown on the client side. (I had already done uptill here
by crystal reports export to pdf option)

Now, I just want to print that pdf on the client side printer with no.
of copies specified.
The user does not have any control on this.
Does anybody have any idea of printing on the client side and that too
silently without displaying pdf.