Printing vb.net with dotmatrix printer....

Sukh

Hi,
I am trying to print a invoice form with data from dataset using vb.net
and printer is dot matrix. Invoice is a continues paper with
pre-printed headers like First Name, Last Name, SSN# etc. and after
each header their are some blank block like for SSN# 9 small box. I hv
to print each digit in seprate box. When I tried using following code
it print 1st and 2nd digit on correct place but for the next one goes
between two box
ColPosX = 100
RowPosY = 100
ev.Graphics.DrawString(line, printFont, Brushes.Black, ColPosX,
RowPosY, New stringFormat)

I tried to change the ColPosX and RowPosY for digits but for first 2 or
3 digit it print on correct place then rest in b/w the boxs
Can any one help me to do this..
I hv to print complete form/invoice page in box.
Is there any other way to do this...

Waiting..
Thanks
Sk