Problem enumerating Controls

Alejandro Penate-Diaz

Hi. I need to iterate through the Page controls collection in order tu
enumerate every control on it. I though this was enough as I read from
4guysfromrolla:

void Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
{
foreach(Control c in Controls)
lblControlList.Text += c.ToString() + " - " + c.ID + "<br>";
}

but the problem is that not every control is listed, I have 4 Panels that
are not shown , as well as a Label and some other controls.
This is the page: http://www.aspenate.com/interests.aspx

Please need help!