Problem in designing layout of website

gudiya

Hi everyone,

I am new to web designing using visual web developer 2005.I want my
web page to have a frame on left with all me links as a tree structure
and the contents of the link page must open on the right frame.How
should i do this in visual web developer??.I wnat to design a template
which fits to all web pages of my site,so should i use--stylesheet ofr
master page

Also i want to change the shape of buttons and which controls or tool
box items can i use to make my website look better.

Please help.I am in urgent need of it.

Thanks

Christopher Reed

I would use both. The master page will give you the basic layout that you
need for consistency throughout your web application while the stylesheet
will give you the look and feel that you need for some of the individual
controls. Look into themes in conjunction with your stylesheets.