Problem In Downloading a File

shivam via DotNetMonster.com

We have encountered a small problem in our application .
We have a screen in our application that downloads a file. Now what is
happening is that while we are running the application in a Windows XP
machine which has Service Pack 2 , on the click of Download button in the
screen, an option appears for saving the file to the disk. As soon as a
user clicks on Save button, the Application behind it closes. This is not
happening when we have Service Pack 1 installed. Please help us out with
some solution/suggestion.