problem in file download to the client

Guest

in my aspx page's page_load i got:

Dim imageData() As Byte=allegato
Response.ClearContent()
Response.ClearHeaders()
Response.AppendHeader("Content-Length", imageData.Length.ToString)
Response.AddHeader("content-disposition", "attachment;
filename=goofy")
Response.BinaryWrite(imageData)
Response.End()
End Sub

it should open the Open/Save popup on the browser for ImageData file download.

it works fine on my localhost and on my hosting server too.
but it do not works on another hosting server.
the popup is not shown, i see 'download completed' in the status bar
and the page remain totally empty.
what i'm wrong?
do you have anything to suggest?
thanks very much
niko

Tampa.NET Koder

It probably has to do with the MIME setting on that server. Contact your
technical support